- A Silicone Quaternary Ammonium Salt
Patented & EPA Registered
- Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency and classified as nontoxic and non-hazardous.
- Concentrated formula reduces wastes
- Recyclable containers promote “Green” initiatives.
- The Stone Shield molecule is made up of conventional quaternary ammonium salt (organo) and a silane molecules
- These two parts have been spliced to produce the patented technology.
- Part of the Stone Shield molecule forms a tenacious bond to the treated surface.
(porous or non-porous)
- Another part forms a microscopic bed of spikes that actually punctures cell walls of microbes as they settle on a treated surface
- The mechanical kill prevents the breeding of stronger variants or “super bug”
- Microorganisms such as MRSA or C-diff.
(Stone Shield System)
- The Stone Shield system kills up to 99.99% of viruses and the bacteria that cause odor without “masking” and kills at the source.
- Stone Shield utilizes a water based biostatic surface protectant that can be applied to virtually any surface, including fabrics. It shields surfaces from a broad array of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus.
- The Stone Shield system creates an invisible barrier that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria – bacteria that cause staining and discoloration, fungi (mold and mildew) and algae.
- The Stone Shield system provides long-lasting protection on hard surfaces that stops mold, mildew, and various microbes on contact, and continues working for 30 days on high contact areas and up to 90 days or longer on other areas (dependent on traffic over the surface).
- When applied to fabrics, the Stone Shield system has exceptional durability. Studies show that the Stone Shield system retains its effectiveness after 100 washes.
- The Stone Shield system delivers a mechanical / biostatic shock to microbes. Other antimicrobial treatments may use poisons, silver, or other heavy metals that require the microbe to ingest their material. These poisons often only injure the microbe, resulting in the later breeding of a stronger variant or “super bug” microorganism such as MRSA and C-diff.
- Potentially help your staff clean more area more effectively in less time.